Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

holy crap!

I've been playing some of your flash games....
sad to say that I wasn't that impressed.
but
This flash animation blew me away!
Holy crap man! How long did this take you!?!?!?!?!!?!!

this is one of the best sprite animations i have seen so far since i've been here!
sound effects great! Animation great! Storyline awesome!

Keep doing what your doing man!
this is insanely awesome man!

"THE VS" trailer "THE VS" trailer

Very Nice. Smooth Animation

Looks like something that will make the front page. Well, maybe, but this is pretty good for sprites. Keep animating. Looking forward to what this will become.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Cool game

Awesome game!

I love how there can be so many different possibility with the set of tools and blocks you've let us use.

This is probably one of my favorite puzzle game on newgrounds

But, I don't exactly get the story line so much
At the end, you met yourself, then, I get confused from then on
or the Pill ending, not sure how that works either.

anyway, awesome game :D

and heres a level I made :D

9/10
5/5

Moonlight Sonata (Cover) Moonlight Sonata (Cover)

Dang, well played :)
Though you said you used EZKeys
Did you play this on a midi keyboard connected to the Vst? I would like to know what midi piano you have if you did this :3

Good job!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I use an M-Audio Keystation 88es as my midi keyboard... Not the best... missing quite a few features you'll find on the more expensive stuff. But I got it because it's a full 88 key keyboard, and it was only like $300. My only real complaint about it is that the velocity triggers are kind of shitty.

One day I hope to have something with aftertouch and weighted keys... but those things are freaking expensive as hell.

Absurdity Absurdity

Was getting confused on the key signature at the beginning haha But it turned out to be 4/4... I think lol
oh wait I think it changes at 1:20.... O:
Well anyways xD I like it! The addition of the orchestral stuff really adds to the piece, awesome! Just a question, what Vst did you use for the strings?

oh and dat tempo doe.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah... the beginning bit is timed kind of funny... but that's what I heard in my head, so that's what I did.

Pretty close to all orchestral stuff you hear in my submissions comes from Miroslav Philharmonik.

Glad you liked it.

We Know We Know

Wow man, Gumi sounds great here, the words are nice and the piano gives the song a nice warm atmosphere :D and man, I never realized how good the english voice banks were!
I only have japanese ones >_< And trust me, trying to use japanese vocaloids to speak clear english is VERY hard. Oh well, time to start saving money.

And English Miku needs to hurry up, xD Can't wait for her to be released!

I know, right?

I've signed up for the newsletter for English Miku, can't wait for her to finally release.